Welcome to Lord of Geek
Thursday, October 06, 2011

No I'm not going to punch you
Hello World, 
let's get on with the obligatory self introduction.

For the people who don't know who I am, I'm a aspiring Blogger writing for passion, or as I would call it, "for the fun of it". As you can tell from the URL, I am a geek, or at least I proclaim to be one. I will be writing about anything interesting that comes across my way. Be it on the internet, my mind or my dreams. 

As many of you know, I have just recently moved from Wordpress back to Blogspot. Whether it is for the better we'll have to find out. Also, I have changed the name. 

I used to go by the name of xtechbiz.wordpress.com (or blogspot a few years back)

However, everything has it's time and I think that it's time to let go of that awkward name that I've used for so many years and go with this. 

LordofGeek. 

It is easy to remember, and it's pretty self explanatory. 

I write up on philosophical topics. I post up pictures from my photography hobby. I post random videos that I find interesting. I write about random events that happen in my life. I write about geek(computer) topics. 

I'm the jack of all trades and master of none. 

Now, I know that this template is awfully boring. Just bear with it. I'm going to design and code the template from ground up. Hell yeah you heard me right. I'm a designer and a coder too. Thing is, I haven't done this in awhile since I've started to depend on Wordpress's themes. 

All of this might take awhile, but trust me. It's worth the wait. 

That is all the introduction you're going to get from me. Now wait patiently as I transition from Wordpress over to Blogger. Man, this is going to be such a pain in the ass. 

Labels: , ,