Daily Photo #29 - Good morning
Thursday, December 01, 2011

Bus stop

Taken this morning when I was on my way to school. It might look gloomy and all. But it actually gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling inside. No idea why, but I woke today feeling great. 

In retrospec, today probably isn't a great day. 
But I woke up feeling happy to be alive.

Maybe the stars have aligned themselves today, but when I woke up, the temperature was cooling, the mood felt right, the air smelt awesome, the birds' chirping turned into a melody. This is the first time in years I've felt like that.

I should probably mention that I scored full marks for my past 3 lab tests. I don't know about the other 2 since I can't get my marks on the spot. That said, that hard part is next week when the real exams start dropping bombs. Either way, this also signifies the impending holidays.

I wish I would wake up everyday feeling like this.

And as usual,
Farewell my minions.

Labels: , , , , , ,